Book-keeping& Accounting Services
Let us take the stress of paperwork off your hands…
We will assist you in deciding the best software suitable for your accounting needs.
We initiate by discussing the requirements with you and then we can move up to set the appropriate accounting procedures and we will help ensure your accounts are kept fully up-to-date.
You can scan and upload the documents in the software we can provide or you can drop off your records. We can also arrange to collect it if required. We do all the processing. We can also provide bookkeeping services at your premises if required.
Further, we can then easily prepare for you:
- VAT returns
- Prepare, process, and report payroll activities
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there’s no end of year surprises;
And finally, you can pick up the records (neatly filed and organized!) and all the information we’ve agreed to provide you with. We can also meet you at your premises and deliver your records and information.
Bookkeeping can also be outsourced to us as separate services which will help to save your time and resources.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services…
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Annual Return;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on the protection of minority interests.
Management Accounts and Information
Our management accounts and information services include…
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business;
- Help with in-house systems for you to produce your own information;
- Training on how to get the most out of your information;
- Supplying management information to lenders;
- Branch/Divisional results;
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods;
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.